The xf-Series signal transmitters (gennys) are compact, robust and easy to use. They have four frequencies and have been designed to trace buried utilities over long distances in conjunction with the EZiCAT xf-Series cable locators.
We would always recommend using a EZiTEX xf-Series signal transmitter whenever you are trying to locate buried utilities using an xf-Series EZiCAT locator.
- Improved utility detection in areas of high signal interference
- Enables depth estimation, when using a depth estimation cable locator
- Enables you to locate non-conductive utilities (i.e. not giving off an active signal) by applying an active signal onto the utilities. The signal can then be traced using any EZiCAT xf-Series locator. Using a EZiTEX signal transmitters this way will help you locate around 50% more buried utilities than using an EZiCAT cable locator alone.
Which is the right product for you?
Both of the EZiTEX xf-Series signal transmitters (t100 xf and t300 xf) come with the following intelligent features:
- Clear audio and visual controls
- Built-in test function, allowing operators to test the hardware and software is funtioning correctly before use.
EZiTEX t100 xf is a 1 Watt signal transmitter
An intelligent signal transmitter to trace buried utilities over long distances.
EZiTEX t300 xf is a 3 Watt signal transmitter
Ideal to trace buried utilities over long distances and if you are frequently locating in areas with high signal interference.