- Where Recon survey and Safety LTD provides the Equipment to the Customer on a hire basis, on the last day of the Hire Period or upon termination of the Contract howsoever caused, whichever occurs first, the Customer shall at its own cost return all and any Equipment to Recon survey and Safety LTD at the address as stated on the Quotation or as otherwise directed in writing byRecon survey and Safety LTD.
- Return of the Equipment shall be accepted by and risk in the Equipment shall pass to Recon survey and Safety LTD only upon receipt of a signature received at the time of and place for return delivery to be agreed between the parties in advance of any return.
- Once the Equipment has been returned in accordance with the conditions, Recon survey and Safety LTD shall have 14 days to check such Equipment and in the event that Recon survey and Safety LTD is not satisfied with the condition in which the Equipment is returned, shall notify the Customer detailing why it is not satisfied with the Equipment’s condition.
- In the event that any Equipment returned is damaged, Recon survey and Safety LTD will send a rough estimate of the cost initially and later on a full invoice detailing the cost. Such invoice will be paid by the Customer within 30 days of the date of such invoice.
- In the event that any part of the Equipment hired is returned Recon survey and Safety LTD will notify the Customer stating what is missing. In the event that such missing equipment is not returned within 14 days of such notification the Customer will be invoiced for the missing equipment. In the event that Recon survey and Safety LTD cannot replace the missing parts it will invoice the Customer for all the Equipment. Such invoice will be paid by the Customer within 30 days of the date of invoice.
- The Customer will ensure that it returns exactly the Equipment hired. All Equipment has specific numbers to identify it.