A C.Scope 8kHz General Purpose Sonde is a small battery powered transmitter hermetically sealed in a robust torpedo shaped case which which can be screwed onto the end of a drain rod and fed into a pipe. The pipe direction can be then be traced using a C.Scope Precision Pipe and Cable MXL or MXL2 Locator. The location of a pipe blockage can be identified using this system with enormous cost saving potential.
- Green case to identify the 8kHz version.
- 8kHz transmit signal allowing detection and tracing by an MXL2 Pipe and Cable Locator.
- Simple to use.
- Very robust.
- Single AA battery operation.
- Fully weatherproof design to IP65.
- Adaptors available for different Drain Rod types.